Yorga Djenna Bidi
The Yorga Djenna Bidi Aboriginal Women’s Leadership Program is designed for Aboriginal women:
- With a desire to influence, lead and generate change
- With a clear personal vision and purpose
- Who want to work collaboratively in their own leadership development and the development of others
The objectives of the Yorga Djenna Bidi Aboriginal Women’s Leadership Program are to:
- Develop leadership capacity for Aboriginal and wider community benefit
- Facilitate meaningful and positive inter-cultural interactions.
The Yorga Djenna Bidi Aboriginal Women’s Leadership Program brings together Aboriginal women across different cultures, ages, occupations, leadership experiences and education levels to build skills, gain confidence and build networks. The Program is facilitated with the support and guidance of Aboriginal elders, Kwopertok Yorga Alumni and WAALI Ambassadors.
The Program is open to all women from all Aboriginal and Torres Strait backgrounds.
The Program, involves 4 modules of leadership development over a four month period. The modules combine the best of successful group leadership programs and draws on best practice leadership modules. Cultural content and context is interwoven through the program design and delivery.
All modules must be completed to ensure graduation. There is also the requirement to complete program activities prior to and after each module.
If you have any more questions, please fill in the form below.
Few snaps from our past programs